1. When it's quiet I can read in peace.
2. I haven't rested in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is racing from all of the deadlines in July.
4. I want to survive July.
5. In the town where I was born there's a really pretty lighthouse.
6. Making dinner most evenings is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laundry, tomorrow my plans include baking Communion bread for the church and then going to the Independence Day parade in Ypsilanti, and Sunday, I want to make serious progress on my quilt for the guild's show at the end of July!
On to other news, since I have taken the process pledge to show my works in progress, here is where I am with a quilt that I've promised for the guild's show at the end of July:
My plan at this point is to sew on the "dirt" I've got ready (pix soon, I promise), and then create "stems" and smaller "flowers." For those new to this blog, here is where I showed the beginnings of this process.
Because I don't have enough going on, I have also decided to be part of the "Tour de Fleece," and I am pledging to spin at least 20 minutes per day from July 3 to July 25. I'm hoping to take this: