Liz

Liz

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quilt Show!

Just a quick little note to say that I'm in quilt show mode! I have printed off my volunteer lists in two different formats - by job and by person. No matter which question I get asked, I can answer it! I'll be helping with set-up tomorrow, then the show runs Saturday and Sunday. In case you're local, here's the info:

Washtenaw Community College
Morris Lawrence Building (that's the one across Huron River Drive from St. Joe's emergency entrance)
Saturday, July 31, 9a-5p
Sunday, August 1, 11a-5p
$5 admission fee
There'll be quilts, vendors, activities for the kids, a silent auction, a food vendor, technique demonstrations! Woo!!!!

Anyway, we get it all packed up and cleared away Sunday evening, and first thing Monday, Hubby Dearest and I are heading to Michigan's upper peninsula to see the Soo Locks, the Shipwreck Museum, and Copper Harbor. I am SO excited! I haven't seen the locks since elementary school! The last time I was in the Keweenaw Peninsula, we were taking my middle sister to college. I don't know if I'll be blogging during the vacation. At the very least, I'll see you in a week or so.

No comments: