Liz

Liz

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. Layers of fabric and batting are sitting on my sewing table, awaiting quilting.

2. Sometimes I wish had less insight and could just live a little more selfishly.

3. I'd be willing to bet that a certain omission I'm making will go unremarked.

4. My brat cat scares the dogs across the way. She's fierce!

5. I'm fond of my brat cat and her brassy sassy ways.

6. Thinking about the amount of stuff I have to do this weekend hurts my head way too much!

Spinning I've done since Monday night:
I am hoping to get the quilting done this weekend, and I'll post pix early next week.

3 comments:

**** April **** said...

I hear ya on "to do" lists making your head hurt! I'm right there with you just dreading it!

Have a great weekend!

kt moxie said...

Hello neighbor! (I'm in Canton!) I hope you get lots done this weekend. Where did #7 go? ;)

Liz in Ypsilanti said...

See my answer to #6 as to why I didn't answer #7! Urrggggghhh!!!