Liz

Liz

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. I prefer to be home from work by 6:58p.
2. It was the reason, of course, that I cuddled the cat despite her insistence on clawing me.
3. Letting people tell me what to do  is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I can get back to reading.
5. Happiness can be found...just go find it
6. What were once vices are now lifestyle choices.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Monsoon Wedding" on DVD, tomorrow my plans include going to my sister's for a cook-out and Sunday, I want to finish the Flower Power quilt top

BTW, any time I mention websites or commercial products, please note that I do not benefit financially from these. I'm not on anyone's payroll except my large educational institutional employer.

1 comment:

Janet said...

what a beautiful piece of quilting! Did you make that? Thanks for playing :-) I was late getting this week's up since I"m on vacation LOL!