Another week, and I have another cowl done. This is the Diversify cowl. The main reasons I picked this pattern were that it was just right for the small skein I had of lettuce green yarn and it looked easy. Well, I was right about one of those. I was an inch into this project before I started feeling as though the pattern made any sense or I could actually see the pattern emerging from the tangle of yarn. Once I figured out what was going on, the pattern became easy, and I like the end result. Here's what it looks like unblocked (it's soaking right now).
Burberry-inspired cowl for myself.
Here is the cute cat (or, gee, why am I not making more progress with my knitting this afternoon) picture of the week.
I hope everyone out there has a nice holiday.