Liz

Liz

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Thanks to Janet at Friday Fill-ins for these thought-provokers. 

1. Family is who you choose to live inside your life.

2. Having to feed cats twice a day is enough to keep me going back and forth to work.

3. I love a nice kitty cat who'll sit in my lap and purr while I'm knitting.

4. Peanut butter, honey, and pita bread makes a good meal.

5. I've got the almost-done-with-a-project-could-we-just-get-to-completion 'tude going.

6. The return of Know-Nothingism in this country, especially the horrible things being said about Islam: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ?finishing the socks?, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and working on quilts and getting in a nice long walk, Sunday, I want to catch up on podcast listening while working in the sewing room, and Monday, the same!

At the quilt guild's biannual show July 31-August 1, there was a silent auction. I bought two pieces:
Isn't that sweet? It's about 15" on a side (and it's square). I also bought the smaller piece in this picture:
It plays nicely with a piece made by my friend, Fran Dorr, doesn't it? (the smaller piece is about 8" wide)

1 comment:

Mary Virgin-Kerkes said...

love the piece you bought!


we get gavin every weekend..you should come find out what it is like to snuggle a love muffin like him.___ although truth be told.... a kitty is pretty darn snuggle-able too!