Thanks to Janet at Friday Fill-ins for these thought-provokers.
1. Family is who you choose to live inside your life.
2. Having to feed cats twice a day is enough to keep me going back and forth to work.
3. I love a nice kitty cat who'll sit in my lap and purr while I'm knitting.
4. Peanut butter, honey, and pita bread makes a good meal.
5. I've got the almost-done-with-a-project-could-we-just-get-to-completion 'tude going.
6. The return of Know-Nothingism in this country, especially the horrible things being said about Islam: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ?finishing the socks?, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and working on quilts and getting in a nice long walk, Sunday, I want to catch up on podcast listening while working in the sewing room, and Monday, the same!
At the quilt guild's biannual show July 31-August 1, there was a silent auction. I bought two pieces: